The Middle East




So, I came across this post today. It is about H. CON. RES. 362 which it seems people are taking to be an authorization for military action upon Iran. However if you read through the proposed resolution it clearly states,
"Whereas nothing in this resolution shall be construed as an authorization of the use of force against Iran: Now, therefore, be it..."
Yes, this could potentially lead to another conflict but I truly believe that no action will be taken without authorization from the United Nations because of the shape this administration is currently in.

I had a really long post regarding this topic, politics, people, and the Middle East but I decided to hold out on posting it as it's such a touchy topic that no one truly has a clear answer to. So I decided to leave it at this and let you see how you feel about the whole political state across the globe.

0 comments: